The Ubiq Dashboard requires that new users register for an account with a valid email address and strong password. Prior to creating Datasets, Dataset Groups, API and Primary Keys and integrating with an application, a new user must first verify their email address as noted below.
- Navigate to the Ubiq public website Ubiq and click on the Start for Free button as indicated (Chrome and Safari supported).
- The Create your Ubiq account Window is displayed.
- Enter your email address and a new password. Follow the provided guidelines for generating a password with sufficient strength.
- Next, click Continue and congratulations! You have successfully created your account and logged into the Ubiq dashboard.
- You will receive a verification email from [email protected] and will need to click Verify Email to be able to start creating Datasets, Dataset Groups, API and Primary Keys. If you don't receive this verification email within a few minutes, then please check your Spam or Junk email folders. You may also navigate to your Account Settings located in the lower left corner of the dashboard to have the verification email resent.
Updated 7 days ago