The Ubiq Dashboard requires that users register and log in using a One-Time Password (OTP) to enforce 2-factor authentication. This is enabled through a standard authentication app, such as Google or Microsoft Authenticator, that can be downloaded and installed on phones and tablet devices.
- Navigate to the Ubiq Platform Dashboard (Chrome and Safari supported). The Sign In window appears as follows:
- To create a new account, click the Continue button. The Log in window appears. Next, click "Sign up" at the bottom of the window:
- Enter an email address and password. Follow the provided guidelines for generating a password with sufficient strength:
- Click Continue. A verification window appears. Using your preferred authenticator app (such as Google or Microsoft), scan the QR code presented, and then enter the one-time code provided by the authenticator app:
NOTE: Codes are time-based and only work for 30 seconds before a new one is generated.
- You will next be prompted to copy a recovery code to your clip-board so that you can paste it into a safe location in case you need to ever log into the Dashboard without the device that you authenticated with. Examples of where you might store the recovery code would be an e-wallet or password manager.
- Next, click Continue and congratulations! You have successfully created your account and logged into the dashboard.
- You will receive a verification email from [email protected] and will need to click Verify My Account to be able to register your first application. If you don't receive this verification email within a few minutes, then please check your Spam or Junk email.
- Navigate to the Ubiq Platform Dashboard Web URL. The Sign In window appears as follows:
- Click the Continue button. The Log in window appears.
- Enter your email address and password, and then click Continue. An authenticator screen will appear. Please retrieve and enter your 6-digit number with your authenticator device to continue to the Dashboard login.
- To log out, click the portrait icon in the upper right corner. The menu appears.
- Click Sign-out. You're logged out immediately.
Updated 6 days ago