- On the left side menu click My Applications.
- The Registered Applications screen appears.
- You can edit and manage any Registered Application by selecting the three dots (...) at the end of every row. The following pop-up menu will appear:
- You can add Registered Applications by selecting the + New App button. Note that data encrypted by one Registered Application cannot be decrypted by a different Registered Application.
- To view, edit and manage each associated Authorized Application, simply select the down arrow on the right side of the window to expose those Authorized Applications below the Registered Applications:
- You can Edit or Delete any Authorized Application by selecting the three dots (...) at the end of every row. The following pop-up menu will appear:
- You can add Authorized Applications by selecting the + New Authorized App button. Note that data encrypted/decrypted by a Registered Application can be decrypted/encrypted by any of the Authorized Applications associated with that Registered Application. And likewise, any Authorized Application can decrypt data encrypted by any other Authorized Application associated with the same Registered Application.
Like the API Key Credentials associated with the Registered Application, the confidentiality and availability of Authorized Application API Key Credentials is critical. The Authorized Application API Key Credentials should be stored in a well-managed and backed up secret management server or password vault.
- Return to Home at any time by clicking on the Ubiq logo or the Home button in the navigation pane.
Updated about 2 months ago