The following actions can be taken on each Dataset created:
a) Edit (Name & Description)
b) Change the Encryption Algorithm
c) Delete the Dataset
- On the left side menu click Datasets.
- The Datasets panel appears showing all Datasets generated via the Dataset Creation Wizard
- Click on the three dots (...) at the end of the row for the Unstructured Dataset that you wish to manage.
- To Change the Dataset Name or Description, click Edit and you will be presented with an Edit panel.
Make changes to the Name and/or Description and click Update to complete the action.
Click Change Data Encryption Algorithm and the following panel appears.
- Select the New Algorithm from the dropdown menu.
- Click Update to complete the action.
- To Delete a Dataset, select and click Delete and the following panel appears.
Click Delete to complete the action.
Return to the Dashboard Home at any time by clicking on the Ubiq logo or the Home button in the navigation pane.
Updated 5 months ago